The Product Delivery Manager is accountable for timely and high-quality delivery of products and features that have been planned for development. The role provides a strong delivery and collaboration focus across the organisation and ensures stakeholders clearly understand the product requirements, stakeholders needs, timelines and scope. The Product Delivery Manager is a strong communicator and proactively managing dependencies, breaks down barriers, overcomes obstacles and addresses constraints during the product development and delivery phases.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Manage and facilitate collaboration between Product, Development, QA and Service Delivery functions maintaining a highly motivated delivery environment with a clear focus on timely and high-quality delivery.
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcoming obstacles, removing blockers and addressing constraints for product delivery finding the right balance between planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
- Stakeholder Management for key stakeholders involved in developing and delivering new products and features: Product Managers, Product Owners, Solution Architects, Release Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Production Readiness Managers, Service Delivery Managers.
Core competencies & knowledge experience:
- Professional experience of 7-10 years
- Agile and Lean practices
- Maintaining delivery momentum
- Making the process work
- Prioritising & Planning
- Working within a team and collaboration
- Stakeholder management
- Strong communication (working with both technical and non-technical roles)
- Strong evidence of leadership required
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Relevant degree or similar
About Playtech BGT Sports
Playtech BGT Sports specialises in the provision of online betting and gaming software to UK and global service providers. Headquartered in London and founded in 2005, our GenBet product provides operators with a robust and secure central customer management platform onto which any number of products can be added and managed. Sportsbook, Lottery, Pool Betting and Fixed-Odds Games modules allow the operator to tailor their online service whilst a comprehensive back office and reporting suite provides powerful tools for event and market management. Playtech BGT Sports has been a part of Playtech since January 2012, meaning that existing and future customers now benefit from the industry leading GenBet product suite, delivered on Playtech's comprehensive IMS (information management solution).
This is an opportunity for you to join a fun and supportive, fast-paced team, with an emphasis and enthusiasm for technology. We offer a competitive salary, training, health insurance, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership, 25 days annual leave and more.
We offer the very best working facilities in our London office which includes chill-out areas containing pool table, and games consoles. Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and professional, with a lot of bright people solving a lot of interesting problems.