Within this role the IT Desktop support will support our IT team in Gibraltar so assist the day to day IT needs within the office.
· Provide 1st and 2nd line Support to users hands-on and remotely
· Experience supporting Windows 7/10
· Experience with Mobile devices ios/android
· Experience supporting Mac computers (very desirable)
· Experience with troubleshooting software and hardware for Laptops/desktops/printers
· Experience with software installation and hardware upgrades
· Knowledge of Windows Server 2012
· Knowledge of Active Directory
· Knowledge of Office 365
· Knowledge of any ticketing based system
· Basic knowledge of networking (VPN, TCP/IP, DHCP,DNS)
· Management of IT stock
· Management of office access cards
· Be able to work independently and as a team
· Use own initiative to resolve issues and escalate accordingly
· Willing to support users across multiple offices
· Polite customer oriented support
· Quick learner
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry.
Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com