We are looking for a talented new addition to the Playtech B2C operation working on multiple casino brands across multiple regions.
Duties are to include but not limited to;
- Oversee daily operations of the Casino including content and promotions ensuring a best in class consumer offering.
- Contributes to and Implements the Casino business strategy and budget, ensuring that our product attracts, engages and retains customers while achieving budgetary goals. Maintain an events, programs and promotions calendar for the Casino, coordinates with Marketing and Player Development. Ensure that all Casino content, promotions, betting events, and betting odds are presented and merchandized as expected.
- Develop a deep understanding of the 3rd party platform and identify areas where we can improve our offering within the technical constraints. Advocate for new features and changes to existing features that will help to drive revenue and improve the experience for Casino players.
- Coordinate with Casino Operations, Player Development, Marketing, Fraud and Risk on Casino operations, ensuring the Casino operates with integrity, best in class service and functions as part of the overall Resorts guest experience.
- Produce daily, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc performance analysis on Casino operations and employees. Makes recommendations to maximize revenue potential.
- Coordinates with Maintenance and IT to ensure all Casino related equipment is in top operating condition and room appearance standards are met.
- Ensures a customer and employee friendly environment.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The right person for the role will have the following skills and experience;
- Minimum of three (3) years regulated gaming experience as a supervisor or above.
- A passion for all things Casino with a deep awareness of all key Casino offerings.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to include a six-day work week when needed.
- Strong organizational, planning and supervisory skills.
- Proven ability to understand the customer and take actions and advocate for player interest.
- Data-driven and strategic thinker with an understanding of the Casino industry.