About the Role
Based at our Camden Town offices, we are currently looking to recruit an additional Digital Project Manager to join our project management team within the Playtech Bingo division. The Playtech Bingo team is responsible for delivering and maintaining the bingo platform and the bingo network for our licensees, which include many top tier operators such as: Sun Bingo, Gala, Ladbrokes, SkyBingo, William Hill, Bet 365, Mecca and many others.
As a Digital Project Manager you will be expected to take full ownership of your projects to ensure completion and successful delivery to the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders / management.
The project management office will rely on the Digital Project Manager to manage and follow up on open items and track project issues and risks for a number of different projects concurrently.
This Role will require the Digital Project Manager to ensure all aspects of the delivery are tracked, ensuring projects are resourced and meet client and business expectations.
You will be expected to take ownership of multiple projects and manage various types of deliveries, ranging in complexity, such as:
· Delivering key upgrades to an established bespoke product used by all our customers. This includes product enhancements, new features, bespoke software development and technical upgrades.
· New Products – Managing the overall delivery process from concept, right through to launch with key stakeholders.
· Data Migrations – Managing complex data migrations that includes player data, game data, payment data, financial and transactional history from external platforms and 3rd Party systems.
· Technical Integrations – Managing internal and external integration projects, ranging from internal back office systems and product integrations, 3rd party wallet integrations and 3rd party platform / software integrations.
· Compliance – Delivering key projects to meet the changes in compliance / certification guidelines across multiple jurisdictions and territories.
The gaming industry is a fast moving and competitive environment, where our customers apply great pressure to differentiate themselves from the competition and to be first to market for any new content, features and technical upgrades. A key role of the Project manager is to ensure they can not only thrive in this type of environment but can also effectively manage our clients’ expectations.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people, 3rd parties, clients and senior management, working closely with all aspects of the business (product development, account management, development teams and operations), on a number of projects throughout each release cycle.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of the entire individual project life cycle from inception to deployment and post-deployment support.
- Concurrently manage multiple projects.
- Project delivery within Time / Budget and quality assurance.
- Manage all project and non-project processes that directly or indirectly impact delivery.
- Manage stakeholder / management expectations.
- Managing 3rd Party providers / technical teams (both internal and external to Playtech)
- Effectively managing project scope, issues and risks.
- Ensure project reporting and admin is up to date and project status and reporting is always accurately maintained.
- Attending the weekly programme board to discuss project progress, risks and issues.
- Involvement in pre-sales / concept stages of upcoming projects.
Experience & Qualififcations
- Technical IT Background (Academic or recent experience)
- Recent hands-on Project Management / Delivery experience in a software development environment.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of the best practices for project management.
- High standards of both written and oral communication.
- Appreciation of both waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies, and the ability to apply them appropriately.
- IT orientated skill set.
- Formal Project Management certification (PRINCE2, Scrum Master)
- Knowledge of or experience within an Online Gaming environment (preferable)
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies. For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com.