We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our Playtech Casino team!
As a Casino UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for shaping our product and user experience thus making your role extremely important in ensuring our success. You will be expected to deliver innovative design ideas and concepts using various methods and the latest technology for prototyping, mock-ups etc.
Reporting in to our Casino Product Managers, you will work closely with product stakeholders to deliver a strategy focused Casino Product roadmap. Liaising directly with cross functional teams and developers in order to translate requirements into design features and specifications for our products, including; user interface, menus, tabs, widgets and new Casino standalone features.
As a Casino UX & UI your main duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with Product, Marketing, Operations, Technology and any additional internal and external stakeholders, as the main point of contact for design requirements and preparing design specifications/acceptance criteria.
- Propose, elaborate and implement new concepts and designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs, functionality and features
- Develop wireframes and prototypes that succinctly illustrate user journeys, content structure / hierarchy and navigation to create compelling and empathetic user experiences
- Conduct user research, gather requirements and study usage to provide recommendations in written and visual form, backed up with the rationale behind them.
- Map and trial various user experience integrations before implementing
- Communicate with product stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop design requirements which strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements to create prototypes for new product ideas
- Conduct an ongoing user research and focus groups
- Participate in Team Ceremonies such as Daily Stand-Ups, System Demo’s and Retrospectives – as the person responsible for design requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Contribution to our Casino Product Vision & Roadmap – your passion for product and providing an exceptional customer experience, particularly for mobile/web product features, UX & UI and developing innovation should be conveyed as product feature proposals for our roadmap.
- Working with wider teams – in order to understand customer behaviour, business drivers, product needs, product strategy and business requests/cases you will be expected to work with wider teams and translate these requirements into stories within our Casino Product backlog.
- Champion Innovation – you will be expected to research, define and recommend Casino Product specific innovation of new technologies and features which will enhance our current offering and improve customer experience.
Specialist Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in UX & UI design within the gaming industry
- A robust understanding of Casino customer needs and the European customer landscape
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Expert Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Experience in defining design requirements both for technical and user requests in the context of software and application development.
- Good attention to detail; you must be able to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience of working with product teams to produce high quality UX & UI artefacts
- Strong teamwork, co-ordination, planning and influencing skills
- Must be self-driven and able to work within a fast paced and dynamic organisation
- Knowledge and experience of working with AGILE or SAFe
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Familiar with using technology to present, plan and co-ordinate meetings effectively
- Proven ability to push projects to completion
- Great collaborator. No agenda, collaborates effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Passionate about doing the right thing and embedding a data driven approach across the organisation.
- Relentless curiosity, questions the status quo, continually asks “why”/”why not” and persistently digs deep into information sources available to them to find the answers.
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies. For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applicants
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with the data protection act