THE NEXT GENERATION OF SPORTS BETTING SOLUTIONS
Playtech subsidiary, Geneity Limited, is a UK-based developer of next-generation and fully featured sports betting technologies. Designed to take Playtech’s offering to the next level, the Geneity architecture is modular in design, robust, proven and highly scalable, allowing the same basic system to be tailored to both large-scale operations as well as smaller managed solutions. Supporting both online and land-based platforms, Geneity functions seamlessly across web, mobile, SSBT and telebetting channels.
• Full multi-lingual/multi-currency functionality, configurable by channel or brand
• Highly flexible, rule-based campaign and award management tools
• Built-in support for multi-operator and B2B white label offerings
• Comprehensive trading tools integrated with feed- driven pricing algorithms
• Extensive APIs for quick integration on all system levels
• Scalable, multi-tier architecture supports high-volume, high- traffic operational demands
• Complete horse-racing suite featuring fixed odds & tote betting
• Advanced automation through leading data feeds for creation, pricing, and settlement
• Differential pricing offered on the same market across multiple brands or jurisdictions
• Enhanced integrated CMS (Content Management System) to empower web-site operations
Mobenga – Mobile Sportsbook
Playtech subsidiary Mobenga is a fully integrated Mobile/Tablet solution and the market leading provider of mobile Sportsbook betting platforms across Apple iOS, Android and HTML. Its innovative multi-platform offering and scalable technology draws operators and punters from all over the world.
By combining the very latest streamed 3D graphics with a highly sophisticated Virtual Racing Simulator, the virtual racing system allows players to place bets from the familiar Sportsbook environment any time of day, providing a genuine experience when no real racing is taking place.
The cutting edge graphics are a result of techniques normally only found in CGI feature films, working closely with famous racing venues to create ultra-realistic environments. The environments were then combined with film industry standard motion capture techniques to produce a race view, only comparable to the real thing.
The Virtual Racing Server has been built on over ten years’ experience of developing and providing virtual racing simulators. This system creates a lifelike experience for the player, allowing seasoned racing fans to study and follow the form of the runners, thus enhancing their overall entertainment.
The graphics engine leaves room for customisable in-game branding and advertising. The Virtual Racing Server is also fully customisable, such that custom races can be scheduled for unique promotional events.
The key feature of the whole system is ease of integration. The VRS has been designed to use minimal resources, easily integrating with the Sportsbook’s current race data feeds.